Last Update Aug 11, 2019
This is application type of pebble watchface, mainly considered to reduce battery usages.
- It runs on most platform of Pebble devices. This does not run on aplite platform due to the size limit.
- Automatically re-launch in 90 seconds from quiting app. Also supports disabling this feature.
- Selectable 0’Clock positions. Up, Right, Down, Left. Selectable according to your preference.
- This app has Blank Mode that reders screen only by button clicking. So you can maximize battery life.
- Supports 25 minutes alarm-preset for Pomodoro Time Management.
- Optionally can enable to display second hand
- Intuitive alarm setting
I had 3 of pebble devices and one of them, Pebble2 already broken and can not revive any more. It didn’t worked for 2 years due to the fragile side cover. Another Pebble Steel also ended its life for the dead battery. Despite of organ transplant, I could not swap the dead battery. Sad. It was the price of first Pebble SmartWatch Dev campaign. I was one of 16 winners. Pebble Time has gradually been loosing its battery capacity. Maybe I can replace its old battery by new one, but I am not sure I have to do that. I think I have to let it die when its end of battery life. But luckly I could buy a used Pebble Time Steel several months ago. Now it is only one I wear.
Since Nov 2015, creation of this app, I’ve been using this watch app all day long. And many features in and out for my own taste. But now I’ve decided to make final adjustments. Because official Pebble app gone in Android and iOS. Though we have Rebble, I’ve preserved development environment in VMware GuestOS so that I can still develop and install apps via PebbleSDK.
Usage of Keys
|BUTTON||PRESS TYPE||NORMAL MODE||ON-DEMAND MODE||ALARM SETTING MODE|
|BACK||single||quit and re-launch automatically in 150 seconds||quit and re-launch in 150 seconds||switch to normal mode|
|double||quit without re-launch.||quit without re-launch.|
|SELECT||single||switch to alarm setting mode||update screen||
waiting consecutive key press
|double||toggle Bluetooth Observing|
|long||cancel alarm||set alarm|
|UP||single||toggle second-hand display||update screen||+1 minute|
|double||switch to configuration window||switch to configuration window||+minutes|
|long||switch to on-demand mode||switch to normal mode||+minutes (accelearated on pressing)|
|DOWN||single||update screen||-1 minute|
instance set 25minutes alarm
|long||-minutes (accelearated on pressing)|